Jennifer Stepniowski offers over sixteen years of experience working with a third-party quality assurance and engineering organization based in Taipei, Taiwan. As the Regional Director for Pro QC International North America, responsibilities include developing and executing strategy for the region, overseeing marketing and sales, as well as management and leadership of the NA team. Having travelled to factories throughout Asia and Europe, Jennifer has intimate knowledge of the manufacturing industry and related supply chain management activities. In this regard, she has worked within a wide range of industries from automotive to consumer retail. Clients she has worked with through Pro QC include the Home Shopping Network and others.
Jennifer is active within the quality community. As an Influential Voices blogger for the American Society for Quality, she contributes content discussing various topics that affect the industry. In addition, she is the Vice Chair of ASQ’s Social Responsibility Technical Community.
Jennifer has published articles in various publications, including Quality Progress and Journal for Quality & Participation. She contributes content relating to the selection of suppliers, ISO 26000 and SA8000 social responsibility guidelines and the use of various quality tools for process improvement. She has also contributed as a speaker at key industry events, including the World Conference on Quality and Improvement in 2015 and 2016. She was a featured keynote speaker on the topic of Personal Branding at the ASQ Annual Service Conference in 2015.
As an adjunct instructor for Hillsborough Community College since 2005, Jennifer engages students in various courses related to international business, management and marketing. She also a passionate contributor to HCC’s Institute of Corporate & Continuing Education, assisting organizations and individuals regarding social media, marketing, management, leadership and quality.
Jennifer attended the University of South Florida where she completed the Executive MBA program. In addition, she is a Certified Quality Manager (CMQ/OE) through ASQ.
Predictive Analysis Report Summary (Praedex, 2015) – Most strongly expressed behaviors:
- Proactively connects quickly to others; open and sharing of self. Builds and leverages relationships to get work done.
- Confident and persuasive in guiding the process towards goals.
- Flexible and adaptable in decision making.
- Comfortably fluent and fast talk, in volume; enthusiastically persuades and motivates others by considering their point of view and adjusting delivery.
- Collaborative: usually works with and through others. Intuitive understanding of team cohesion, dynamics and interpersonal relations.
- Independent in putting forth own ideas, which are often innovative and, if implemented, cause change. Resourcefully works through or around anything blocking completion of what she wants to accomplish.
- Engaging and enthusiastic.
- Ambitious and driven.
- At ease in delegating details and implementation plans.
- (1999 – Present) Current Position – Regional Director, North America @ Pro QC International
- (2005-Present) Adjunct Instructor @ Hillsborough Community College & HCC’s Institute for Corporate & Continuing Education
- (2010-Present) “Influential Voices” Blogger for American Society for Quality
- CMQ/OE, ASQ – Executive MBA, University of South Florida
- Introduction to Business (GEB1011)
- Introduction to International Business (GEB2350)
- Small Business Management (SBM2000)
- Principles of Marketing (MAR1011)
- Introduction to Management (MAN1021)
- ICCE – Making Sense of Social Media (Webinar)
- ICCE – Social Media for Small Business (Webinar)
- ICCE – Metrics that Matter: Evaluating your Online Activity (Webinar)
- ICCE – Social Media for Career Development
- ICCE – Quality Tools
- ICCE – Managing Quality
- ICCE – Networking Skills that Work
- Blog Boom (7/14)
- Quality in the 1st Person – Be the Change (12/13)
- The Case for Ensuring Supplier Social Responsibility (1/16)
- Quality in the 1st Person – The Road to Wellness (4/16)
Pro QC Newsletter (Editor & Content Developer)
- A Systematic Issue Management Process – Manufacturing Quality Application
- Classifying Quality Defects: Is it Major, Minor or Critical
- Determining the Costs of Quality
- ISO 26000: Introducing the New Social Responsibility Guideline
- Marketing Quality: The Big Picture
- Quality Tools for Successful New Year’s Resolutions
- Understanding the Inspection Process
- Four Common Quality Misconceptions
- Grid Analysis for Simplified Supplier Selection
- Quality Inspiration
Pro QC Blog (Editor & Content Development)